Minnesota History magazine provides history lovers with intriguing stories about Minnesota’s past in full-color, richly illustrated print and digital formats.
- In-depth articles
- Lively short features
- Book reviews
- Stunning historic photographs and artwork
The magazine is published four times a year as a benefit of MNHS membership and is also available by subscription.
Current Issue Spring 2023 (68/5)
Recent Back Issues
Winter 2022-23 (68/4)
- A Gift to All Deaf Minnesotans: A History of St. Paul’s Charles Thompson Memorial Hall
- The White Red Men: The Improved Order of Red Men in Minnesota, 1875–1920
- MNHS Press Book Excerpt: “A Child of the Indian Race”: A Story of Return
Fall 2022 (68/3)
- Preserving Minnesota’s Wild Rice: The Importance of Indigenous Knowledge
- Rudy Returns and Minnesota Pivots: The 1982 Election for Minnesota’s Governor
- “I Thought I Would Wright You a Few Lines”: Solomon G. Comstock and Civil War Veteran Pensions